Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello & tid-bits.

Summer is here, or so it seems, green buds opening up, fruit trees blooming, scent of lilac, barbeque, cut grass, ozone, and the neighbour's pot, huge bumblebees blundering around - I catch these colours and smells and am intoxicated by a summer mood. I feel my little heart dancing with a new kind of joy - a joy that is "cancer free!!!" and so very grateful for living.

I've been away. I did a 14 hour drive to Vancouver and back with my sis-in-law to find an apartment, which we did, it's all lovely with blue, yellow, purple, and red paint, lots of windows, and most importantly allows us to keep our dog, Ares.

Life lately has been a bundle of joy, excitement, anxiety, hopefulness, fear, and anticipation. Our little house just went up for sale yesterday, and our fingers are crossed. I found out I got into grad school. We will be moving, sometime. So many things.

But anyway, I haven't stopped writing, or forgotten about this blog. I hope to get back to it now.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! I am beyond happy to know of your cancer-free joy. what a relief and wonderful thing. :) xo

    ReplyDelete